Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    After tossing and turning all night, I finally get into a good sleep. And what do I hear? Knocking on the door. Don't recognize the vehicle and they're not giving up on me.

    So I get up, answer the door, and it's some big woman handing out Jehovah's Witness publications. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    Only thing worse than a Jehovah's Witness is an Illinois Nazi.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jake_norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2006
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    Islam is probably worse.

    Door knocking is better than suicide bombs.
    National Finals Rodeo, starts November 30th

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    Ah the No Hellers, (they don't believe in Hell just different levels of heaven) aren't they a lovely bunch.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    They have came to my door too. They are one hard working religion as far as trying to spread their message. I have had a couple of bad experiences with one man in particular from Wise. Once he came in the resteraunt I was working and because I said I went to a pentecostal church he told me I was a harlot from a branch that fell off from another branch. That was 10years ago when I first got born again and was new to the word of God and I didn't know much then. But I knew he got angry at me when I said where I went to church at. Then a couple of months ago, I was at PayLess in Wise and the same old man was there and approached me. I told him I wasn't interested in his religion that I believed different than he did and he then started to spout at me I was in danger and so on. I just walked off and left him standing there.

    I have a grandmother who is a Jehovah Witness and I really believe at times she acts brain washed. She has to buy so many of the pamplets and hand them out each month. But her nature is not like the old man's that I had a pleasure in meeting.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    [ QUOTE ]
    I really believe at times she acts brain washed

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I have an aunt that is a witness and we have always said the same thing of her.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    [ QUOTE ]
    After tossing and turning all night, I finally get into a good sleep. And what do I hear? Knocking on the door. Don't recognize the vehicle and they're not giving up on me.

    So I get up, answer the door, and it's some big woman handing out Jehovah's Witness publications. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    Only thing worse than a Jehovah's Witness is an Illinois Nazi.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    A Twin Springs/UT Fan? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]


    Seriously though the Devil works hard through that bunch.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    I would wager that the man you are referring to is Carl Snodgrass. One thing about him, he really goes at it with conviction.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    Is there more than one Carl Snodgrass? The one I know, if he is, has never shown it any form that I've seen and we've actually talked about God and miracles, so the opportunity was there.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    [ QUOTE ]
    Is there more than one Carl Snodgrass? The one I know, if he is, has never shown it any form that I've seen and we've actually talked about God and miracles, so the opportunity was there.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    More than likely there are Carl Snodgrass's all across the U.S. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    Yep-there are 2
    and the one you are talking about gets a bad rep because of the other one.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •